At Create, we seek to understand and respect the unique needs and perspectives of our online community just as we do our physical community. We value every visitor, and we are committed to being a leader in expanding access to all, including customers with disabilities. It is thus Create’s commitment to ensure that our website, mobile site, and platform are accessible to individuals with disabilities and that they permit content providers to develop and post accessible content.
To meet this goal, Create is currently in the process of implementing several initiatives, including:
- Conforming www.createre.com, our mobile site, and our platform with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”) 2.0 (http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (http://www.w3.org/);
- The Create web team will develop the site to conform with WCAG 2.0 for web content;
- Ensuring that www.createre.com, its information website, Internet platform, and mobile site, do not interfere with the data in formats that conform to MathML for digital mathematical;
- Distributing this policy to content providers and Create website content and technical support personnel for www.createre.com, our mobile site, information website, and Internet platform;
- Linking to this policy from the www.createre.com homepage, soliciting and providing a method to submit feedback, and providing a method to contact our accessibility coordinator;
- Developing and distributing Accessibility Best Practices Guidance for our mobile site, information website, and Internet platform vendors;
- Appointing a website accessibility coordinator who is understands website accessibility and digital accessibility standards, responsible for coordinating our responsibilities with respect to accessibility, and responsible for developing the Accessibility Best Practices Guidance;
- Modifying policies to prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities;
- Retaining one or more trained website accessibility personnel responsible for conducting annual website accessibility evaluations of www.createre.com, our mobile site, information website, and Internet platform; and
- Providing annual training to our website content and technical support personnel on ensuring www.createre.com, our mobile site, information website, and Internet platform conform to WCAG 2.0.
Visitors can expect accessibility changes to be completed by 1/31/2020.
Create has undertaken these accessibility initiatives to expand access training for personnel and to assist content vendors, many of which have independent obligations under accessibility laws, with providing content in accessible formats.
Create urges vendors to incorporate accessibility on www.createre.com to meet a wide variety of requirements of customers with disabilities.
We will continue to spend time and resources to make improvements to www.createre.com and our other platforms.
Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our website and platforms to email@example.com, or call (310) 321-1302. We welcome your feedback.